Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the book we're currently reading.

My teaser this week comes from Entice by Carrie Jones, the third book in the Need series, which came out several weeks ago.

So, without further ado:

"
“I could force you.”
“But you won’t.” I say this like I’m certain of it, like I’m certain of who he is, but really I’m not certain of anything."

Feel free to leave me a link to your own Teaser Tuesday post in the comments, and I'll be sure to take a look.

2 comments:

Naj said...

Nooez! I can't wait to read Entice. >.> Enjoy the book now!

Naj
My Teaser Tuesday

BLHmistress said...

I haven't read this but have it on my tbr list and cant wait. How do you like it?

My Teaser Tuesday

Post a Comment