Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted at The Story Siren in which we showcase books we've received in the past week. Or in my case, in the past period of time since my last In My Mailbox post. I've been lazy blogging lately and all the days are bleeding together and I can't remember which books arrived when.

On lazy blogging, I'll spare you guys the "sorry, I'll get back to it soon! Thanks for staying with me!" post and just tell you now that I'm sorry and I'll get back to it soon! Thanks for staying with me!

Anyway.



On the left: books won. Thanks to Ange at The Moonlight Reader and to Lisa at Read Me, Love Me, Bookmark Me and Harpercollins Australia!

In the middle: books bought. I'm especially excited to read The Sharp Time and No and Me, as well as The Extinction Gambit (The Extraordinaires, book 1) since I went to the launch and met the wonderful and clever author Michael Pryor.

On the right: books for review. Thanks to Random House Australia, Simon & Schuster, and Harlequin Teen Australia!

Have you guys read any of these books? I've read around half. Tell me what you thought of them, and leave a link to your own In My Mailbox post!