This week was a great one for giveaways! All but the three standing to the right were won.
- Imaginary Girls, a signed copy from YA Book Twins.
I've already read this one, and loved it. It's my Book Of The Month, and there's a link to my giveaway up top if you haven't already entered.
- Anna Dressed In Blood, from Uniquely Moi Books.
I've already read one as well, and enjoyed it a lot!
- Forget You, from Gone With The Words.
Another read previously, but I'm happy to own a copy now.
- Between, Forgotten, The Lost Saint, The Dark Divine, Shift, from a Girlfriend magazine competition (I was really surprised to find such a huge package at my door!).
I've read all of these but Between before, but the blurb has me excited to start it. I never looked twice at it before, since the cover made me think "self-published" and I've had rocky experiences with those, but it sounds good.
- Drink Slay Love, for review from Allen & Unwin.
I think this is coming out here in December, and even with the back of the ARCs quasi-spoiler, I'm excited to read this.
- Silence, for review from Simon & Schuster.
I have trouble looking at the cover without chuckling, so maybe I'll put a random jacket cover over it while I'm reading so I don't distracted.
- Hush, Hush, bought for Becca's events here in December.
I had a copy before but traded it. I always end up trading away books by authors who announce tours here a few weeks later. Or maybe it's the other way around, authors come here because I trade their books.
I didn't notice while taking the photo, but the beanie (point A) and pink sock (point B) I used to help hold this haphazard position are visible.
Also on the photos, I'm glad the alcove at the foot of my bed is now useful for something besides storing my unicycle, even if that use is as lame as a backdrop.
So, what did you guys get this week that has you excited?