April's over and May's starting, bringing with it promise of imminent school holidays (at least for us Australians. American terms/holidays confuse the hell out of me). This means a whole lot of free time, which I'll probably use for more reading.
But anyway, there's this month's wrap-up:
This month I read and reviewed 15 novels that go towards the challenge's goal of reading 100 books this year, bringing my running total up to 61. You can see my list of books read with links to their reviews so far here.
Aussie YA Reading Challenge:
This month I read and reviewed 3 novels that go towards the challenge's goal of reading 12 YA books by Australian authors. Their reviews are linked below, marked by asterisks.
- Memento Nora blog tour stop: a guest post by Angie Smibert
This month I've reviewed the following books:
- Entangled by Cat Clarke
- Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Die For Me by Amy Plum
- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
- Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
- City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- Putting Makeup On Dead People by Jen Violi
- Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar*
- Pink by Lili Wilkinson*
- Timeless by Alexandra Monir
- Burn Bright by Marianne De Pierres*
- Nothing by Janne Teller
- Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
You can find a list of all the books (alphabetized) that I've ever reviewed on this blog here.
A feature inspired by Audrey at holes In My brain, at the end of each month I'll pick the favorite book I read, and feature it as my Book Of The Month.
May's Book Of The Month is Entangled by Cat Clarke (with Nothing by Janne Teller coming in as close second). The review's linked above.