Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow Friday (2)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View, who randomly selects a book blogger to feature each week.

Today's featured blogger is Amanda from Another Book Junkie.

Today's question is: Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about? 
Maybe Maureen Johnson. I assumed she was well known, but most people I talk to about reading haven't heard of her. She's the funniest, quirkiest author I've ever read anything by. If you have Twitter, regardless of whether you like her books, follow her. You'll thank me later.

See Parajunkee's Follow Friday post for more info on this week's featured blogger and how to join in.

3 comments:

Nina B. said...

I love Maureen Johnson! Especially her book, The Bermudez Triangle because Nina and I have the same name: Nina Bermudez :D I never thought she was not that well-known.

Mine's Cynthia Kadohata. You can check out my full answer on my blog

By the way, I'm your newest follower :D

Reading Lassie said...

I have heard a lot of good things about Miss Johnson and her books. :')

New follower here. Have a great weekend!

Reading Lassie

Anonymous said...

I can heartily recommend our own Tribute Books author, Molly Roe. She is the author of the young adult historical fiction, Call Me Kate: Meeting the Molly Maguires. It is the first of a trilogy of books about three sisters growing up in a coal mining town during the Civil War era. It also won the Mom's Choice Award.

I also love the books of Tommie Lyn - a fantastic self-published author.

Post a Comment