Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a feature hosted by The Story Siren which encourages bloggers to share books they've received over the week. I only do these posts when I receive an abnormally large amount of books, and this week I did, so...

Won:



These books all came from Hachette's Date A Book. Sadly, their Winter Flings promotion is over, but it was an awesome month full of awesome books. They are, from top down:

  • The Undrowned Child by Michelle Lovric
  • Dark Heart Rising by Lee Monroe
  • White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick
  • Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter


Bought:



The books laying down were bought specifically for upcoming signings, and those standing up were bought specifically because...they're books and they were on sale. They are, from top down then left to right:

  • Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
  • Sea Glass by Maria V Snyder
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater*
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater*
  • Forever by Maggie Stiefvater*
  • Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  • The Betrayal Of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

For Review:


  • Shift by Em Bailey
    Thanks to Hardie Grant for this one. I can't wait to start this Aussie psychological thriller!
  • Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
    And thanks to Hachette! I've just read this one and you should expect my review in a few days.

So what did you guys get in your mailbox this week that was exciting?

* The Wolves Of Mercy Falls is one of my all-time favourite series. Why didn't I buy these sooner?!