Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (15)



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, in which we highlight an upcoming book release we're eagerly awaiting.

This week I'm waiting on The Name Of The Star by Maureen Johnson, the first book in her new paranormal series, The Shades Of London. It's no secret that I adore Maureen's books, especially her other paranormal release, Devilish, so I'm expecting great things from this one. It's due for release on the 29th of September, 2011. Luckily I have a shiny ARC of The Last Little Blue Envelope to help me endure the wait!






A modern-day thriller about Rory, an American high-school student who enrolls at a London boarding school for her junior year. Soon after her arrival, a series of murders begins to take place across the city—on the exact dates and in the exact style of Jack the Ripper. Rory’s ties to the killer bring her in contact with a secret paranormal branch of the British police, as they attempt to stop the mysterious killer.

[Synopsis by Goodreads]

Feel free to leave a link to your own Waiting On Wednesday post in the comments, and I'll be sure to have a look.