Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (27)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, in which we highlight an upcoming book release we're eagerly awaiting.


This week I'm waiting on Every You, Every Me by David Levithan. I've been seeing this one around everywhere lately! I love Levithan's writing style, and the synopsis to this sounds absolutely amazing (I love creepy!)




In this high school-set psychological tale, a tormented teen named Evan starts to discover a series of unnerving photographs—some of which feature him. Someone is stalking him . . . messing with him . . . threatening him. Worse, ever since his best friend Ariel has been gone, he's been unable to sleep, spending night after night torturing himself for his role in her absence. And as crazy as it sounds, Evan's starting to believe it's Ariel that's behind all of this, punishing him. But the more Evan starts to unravel the mystery, the more his paranoia and insomnia amplify, and the more he starts to unravel himself. 


[Synopsis by Goodreads]

Every You, Every Me is due for release by Knopf (another positive - I've never read anything by Knopf that I haven't loved!) on the 13th of September.

Feel free to leave a link to your own Waiting On Wednesday post in the comments, and I'll be sure to have a look.