Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introduction: Elizabeth Scott Week

Today is the first day of Elizabeth Scott Week here at In The Good Books!



Basically, this week is going to be about celebrating Elizabeth Scott's books. Most of her books were already on my TBR list, and I was always seeing rave reviews  for them, thinking "I really need to get to reading her books!" And then I found myself in possession of an ARC of Between Here And Forever, and decided then was a good as time as any to start them.

After reading a few and absolutely ADORING them, I had the idea for Elizabeth Scott Week. This week will mainly feature my reviews of her books, with some guest reviews and other posts along the way.

So Elizabeth Scott Week begins TODAY, and I encourage you all to pick up her books and give them a try this week, or just take some time to read or re-read one and fall in love with it all over again!